Individual Sessions: I work one-on-one with my clients in a safe, caring, confidential environment. I utilize various approaches to therapy, including psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, and acceptance and commitment techniques. First and foremost, though, the focus is placed on truly working to understand your unique situation!
- Initial Session is 75 minutes and $200.00. This allows for additional time to understand your presenting concerns, begin to build a relationship, and I always like to leave my clients with "nuggets" of helpful information, tips for coping, or a plan for getting through their struggle.
- Subsequent sessions are 55 minutes and $150.00. What do you get from me? You get empathy, compassion, non-judgemental LISTENING, problem-solving, empowerment, encouragement...I am flexible. Whatever you need, I tailor my approach. My focus has always been focused on my clients' needs, and I pride myself on adapting my approach to each and every one of you.
In-Home Sessions: As a mother of 3 under 2 years old (at the time), I understand how awful or overwhelming it can seem to have to LEAVE THE HOUSE and spend an hour for myself??? I also realize anxiety, depression, circumstances like bed-rest, can make it difficult as well. My in-home sessions are perfect for you,then. During these sessions, the therapeutic relationship can often occur more naturally and quickly.
- Initial Session is 75 minutes and $250.00. I travel to you, with in a 30 mile radius of Marietta, GA. Beyond this distance, travel costs are included.
- Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes and $200.00. Timing can flex to meet your children's' napping or school-time needs, as necessary.
Run/Walk/Talk Sessions: This part of my practice is one of my favorites. I use running, walking, and talking as an alternative to couch-based therapy. Why? Well first, I have loved running my entire adult life. And even more importantly, research has proven time and time again, that running (walking, jogging, slogging...whatever you can do to move!) can improve depression and anxiety! For some people, where the idea of traditional therapy is foreign, or "scary", this is perfect! We go at a pace that is comfortable enough to just get out and moving, where we can still speak and connect. Think of it as a personal training session for your mind AND body!
- Sessions are $150.00 for 45-60 minutes depending on your preference. We meet at my office. However, I am willing to come to YOU depending on location! I have plenty of little hidden areas where we can get in some shaded miles, too! Bring baby in jogging stroller!
Home or Office Organization: One of my hidden talents AND PASSIONS is ORGANIZING! If you feel like you are drowning in clutter, hiring an organizer can be life-CHANGING! I come in and tackle your worst messes and bring your chaos to order. I also go one step further! I address the ROOT of the problem by understanding WHERE the mess might be coming from and help you implement easy-to-follow organizational systems and routines to keep your home or office flowing EFFICIENTLY and effectively! If things have gotten out of hand, or you are just looking for more ease and harmony in your daily grind, call me! This can clear physical clutter, but also MENTAL CLUTTER!
- In-home or office organizing is $50.00 per hour, $60.00 per hour if heavy lifting.
Speaking Engagements: To know me is to know that I LOVE to speak to large groups. I have learned SO much along my journey as a clinician. I have SO MUCH TO SHARE! I speak to ALL KINDS of groups, and tailor my workshops or series to the audience and their wants and needs. Here are JUST some examples of audiences and topics I have spoken about that have ranged from 1 hour to 2-days! (Rates vary, please contact me to inquire).
- Understanding Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Healthy Mamas, Healthy Babies
- Self-Care: What it is and how to do it as a mama
- The Myths of Motherhood and How to Bust Them
- Work/Life Balance: Can you Have It?
- Anxiety in Children
- Self-Talk: The Dance of your Inner Critic and Inner Cheerleader
- Therapists, Clinicians, psychologists
- OBGYN practitioners, Midwives, Medical Assistants
- Perinatologists/High-Risk practitioners
- Labor and Delivery RNs, Mother/Baby Rn's and Social Workers
- Lactation Consultants
- Birthworkers, educators, doulas
- Emergency Department Staff (MD's, RN's, Social Workers, Psychiatric Assessors, Triage)
- MOPS groups
- Psychiatric Hospital Staff
- And more!